1. Gate777 Welcome Package consists in the following bonuses upon your first 4 deposits to the casino:
1st Deposit Bonus- 200% up to €100+ 25 Extra Spins on Starburst™
2nd Deposit Bonus - 50% up to €200+ 25 Extra Spins on Aloha!™
3rd Deposit Bonus - 50% up to €300+ 25 Extra Spins on Fruit Shop™
4th Deposit Bonus - 25% up to €400+ 25 Extra Spins on Gonzo's Quest™
2. The 200% 1st Deposit Bonus is strictly for new players.
3. All Welcome Package bonuses are credited automatically upon first deposit of €20 or more.
4. All bonus spins winnings are credited in form of bonus money.
5. For 25 Extra spins, the maximum winnings in total can be no more than €8.
6. Any bonus plus qualifying deposit money must be wagered 35 times on real money slot games before any winnings can be transferred or withdrawn. Not all games contribute, or contribute at the same rate towards the wagering requirement. Click here to view all games contributions.
7. The maximum bet allowed while the Welcome Bonus is in play is €5. Should You bet higher than this while the Welcome bonus is in play, the casino reserves the right to confiscate all winnings.
8. Deposits made via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for the welcome bonus and if taken, any winnings will be confiscated.
9. The Welcome Bonus offer may not be claimed in conjunction with any other promotions currently offered by Gate777 and is subject to on-going review. Gate777 reserves the right to amend this Bonus offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion.
Gate 777 is a brand managed by White Hat Gaming Limited on behalf of Caddell Limited N.V., which is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission under licence number 000-038720--319481-008 for customers in Great Britain.
White Hat Gaming Limited is a company registered in accordance with Maltese Law with registration no. C73232 whose registered office is 85 St John Street, Valletta, VLT1165, Malta and is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority for all other customers under licence numbers: MGA/CL1/1303/2017; MGA/CL1/1304/2017; MGA/CL1/1305/2017; MGA/CL1/1372/2017 issued on the 28th August 2017.